Focus 2 is an online career planning and major exploration tool designed to assist with the career decision-making process. It is mobile-friendly and customized with WSU majors. This system offers a first-year experience with the opportunity to assess career readiness. Focus 2 guides users through a reliable, intuitive career and education decision-making model to help them choose a college, select a major, explore occupations, make informed career decisions and take action in their career development.
- Explore WSU majors that match your personal attributes
- Research career options to make an informed decision
- Develop a road map to plan for your future
Log on Focus 2
Already have a Focus 2 account? Log in here.
New users get started with Focus 2
- Use the access code Warriors to register an account at Focus 2.
Take the Focus 2 assessments online in your account.
Once you have completed your assessments, request an appointment with one of our Career Planning Counselors to go over the results:
- Rachael Dupree email@example.com
- James Hearn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nannette McCleary email@example.com
Explore majors offered at WSU and jobs associated with those majors.
Research occupations by job family and compare jobs side by side.
If you have questions or need more information about Focus 2, please contact Nannette McCleary at the Career Services Office (313) 577-3390.
For more information about Focus 2 please visit Focus2career.com.