Career exploration inventory (CEI)
The Career Exploration Inventory (CEI) is a career planning guide to consider how work, leisure, and learning may assist in decision-making. Students and alumni rate their enjoyment of their past, present, and future activities to find possible career paths and related occupations.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications .
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
For more information, please contact Career Services at (313) 577-3390 to schedule an appointment with a career development counselor