Student & Alumni
WSU Career Services provides extensive career related resources to students and alumni from all academic disciplines. Looking for a job or work related experience? Then let us help!
Stop-in Career Counseling Services
If you have job related questions or need assistance with resume writing or job interviewing, please utilize our Stop-in Career Counseling services.
Services for students and alumni
- Online Job Board: View and apply to job opportunities specifically for WSU students and alumni. Student employment, internships, co-ops and full-time opportunities. (Handshake).
- Resume Storage: Save a resume online to be viewed by employers (Handshake). Access it at anytime, anywhere.
- Employer Networking Events: Participate in campus job fairs, company presentations, workshops, meet & greets and other career related events. Network with employers on campus!
- Interviews: Submit resumes for interview consideration both on and off campus (Handshake).
- Career Workshops: Attend career related workshops on campus. Topics include but are not limited to: Interview Prep, Resume Writing, Job Searching, Career Fair Etiquette.
- Targeted Emails: Receive information emails regarding career events, job opportunities and/or presentations.
- Career Assessments: Work with counselors to determine how you major relates to the world of work.
- Career Counseling: Work with a Career Counselor towards your job or career goals.
- Resume and Interview Preparation: Learn the best practices for resume writing or prepare for your next interview.
- Professional Etiquette: Strategies for making the best impression.
Additional Campus Career Resources
Business, Education, Engineering, Graduate, Law, Medical School and LIS students can maximize their job search efforts by utilizing the following additional resources:
College of Engineering:
Engineering Career Services Office, Room 1524 EDC
5050 Anthony Wayne Drive
College of Education:
Placement Office, Room 489 Education Bldg
Graduate School Career Services:
5057 Woodward, Suite 9405.3
Career Services, Suite 1265 Law