MIRR - Mock Interviews and Resume Reviews
April 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th - 2017
10:00 am - 3:15 pm
1001 Faculty/Administration Building
STUDENT SIGN UP WILL BEGIN ON MARCH 1st
Is your resume not getting you the interview?
Are your interviews not getting you job offers?
Take 45 minutes to learn what you need to know first-hand from actual recruiters in the field!
All you need is a hard copy of your resume and a 45 minute time spot.
Career Services MIRR Event will better prepare you for writing your resume, applying to jobs, participating in career fairs, networking and interviews. It's important to master these skills in today's job market. We offer you the opportunity to receive constructive feedback on your resume and interviewing skills in a 45 minute private session with the people who know best. You will do a practice interview, have your resume reviewed and have your questions answered by an actual recruiting professional who has volunteered to come to campus and assist WSU students and alumni with professional development. Choose a session date and time that best fits your schedule, either on Wednesday, September 23rd or Thursday, September 24th.
- Wayne State University students and alumni are welcome to participate.
- Resume Review/Mock Interview sessions total 45 minutes.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume and dress in appropriate interview attire.
- Participants are expected to select a time spot only if attendance is certain.
- If you select a time and will be unable to attend, you must cancel your interview spot on
CSO or contact Career Services so that other individuals are able to participate.
How to Participate
Log on to CSO and go to the Resume Review/Mock Interview (MIRR) Event under the "On-Campus Interviews, Interviews I qualify for" area.
- Select a date and then a time spot that fits your schedule and mark it on your calendar.
- Show up at Career Services on the day and time you selected with a hard copy of your resume and dressed professionally.
Note: If you select a time spot, we expect to see you on the date and time you selected. If you are unable to attend, you must cancel your interview spot on CSO or contact Career Services so that other individuals are able to participate. If you fail to show without notification or cancellation, you will be subject to Career Services No Show Policy.
Questions regarding this event can be directed to: Susan Crowley, (313) 577-3390