MIRR - Mock Interviews and Resume Reviews
ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT ON MARCH 21st & 22nd.
ALL OTHER TIMES ARE BOOKED!
SIGN UP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
March 19, 20, 21 & 22
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
1001 Faculty/Administration Building
This event fills fast! If you are interested in participating, reserve your spot today!
Is your resume not getting you the interview?
Are your interviews not getting you job offers?
Take 45 minutes to learn what you need to know first-hand from actual recruiters in the field!
All you need is a hard copy of your resume and a 45 minute time spot.
Career Services Mock Interviw & Resume Review (MIRR) Event will better prepare you for writing your resume, applying to jobs, participating in career fairs, networking and interviews. It's important to master these skills in today's job market. We offer you the opportunity to receive constructive feedback on your resume and interviewing skills in a 45 minute private session with the people who know best. You will do a practice interview, have your resume reviewed and have your questions answered by an actual recruiting professional who has volunteered to come to campus and assist WSU students and alumni with professional development.
How to Participate
You must log onto Handshake with your WSU Access ID and Password and have a resume on file to sign up for this event.
- Go to https://wayne.joinhandshake.com/
- Select the blue" Wayne State University Sign On" button.
- Enter your Access ID and Password.
- On the main screen type "1330449" or the letters MIRR in the search box on the top blue bar. Hit enter.
- Select the green "Apply" button on the page.
- Select a date and a time that fits your schedule. Mark it on your calendar!
Show up at Career Services on the day and time you selected with a hard copy of your resume and dressed professionally for a 45 minute Mock Interview and Resume Review.
- Wayne State University students and alumni are welcome to participate.
- Resume Review/Mock Interview sessions total 45 minutes.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume and dress in appropriate interview attire.
- Participants are expected to select a time spot only if attendance is certain.
- If you select a time and will be unable to attend, you must cancel your interview spot on
Handshake or contact Career Services so that other individuals are able to participate.
Note: If you select a time spot, we expect to see you on the date and time you selected. If you are unable to attend, you must cancel your interview spot on Handshake or contact Career Services so that other individuals are able to participate. If you fail to show without notification or cancellation, you will be subject to Career Services No Show Policy.
Ford Motor Company
The Chemico Group
Petrucci Johnson Group
City of Ann Arbor
Macomb County Government
Questions regarding this event can be directed to: Susan Crowley, (313) 577-3390