Career Services Replaces CSO for Fall of 2017...
Career Services proudly introduces the Wayne State University community to Handshake!
Handshake has replaced CSO as Wayne State's new job, co-op and internship gateway.
New Users - Activate Your Handshake Account
Current students have automatically been imported into Handshake but will need to activate their account.
Instructions for first time users:
- Go to https://wayne.joinhandshake.com/
- Click on the blue Wayne State University Sign On box
- Enter your WSU Academica ID (example: ab1234) and password
- Update account information and upload your resume
- WSU students/alumni easy access to thousands of employers who have connected to Wayne State University through the following career offices:
- Centralized Career Services (All Majors) - (313) 577-3390
- Engineering Career Resource Center (Engineering Students) - (313) 577-8336
- Mike Ilitch School of Business Career Planning and Placement (Business Students) - (313) 577-4781
Please Note: If you are a business or engineering student, please use the links and phone numbers above to access your appropriate Handshake login page and to address any of your Handshake questions.
- A full set of features, including on-campus and off-campus jobs, part-time, internship, co-op and full time postings, corporate interview scheduling, career fair management, internship & co-op management, and outcomes tracking.
- A sync feature for students & alumni to sync career and employer events to their Google calendars.
- An easy way for employers to manage recruiting – meaning more opportunities for WSU.
- Mobility – Handshake has a downloadable app for iPhone; Android version is coming soon.
- Security – Handshake runs in Amazon's cloud, has individually secured components and encrypted backups, and is PCI certified.