Career Services Replaced CSO Fall of 2017...
Career Services proudly introduces the Wayne State University community to Handshake!
Handshake has replaced CSO as Wayne State's new job, co-op and internship gateway.
Activate Your Handshake Account
Current students and alumni (3 years back) have automatically been imported into Handshake but will need to activate their account.
Instructions to activate your account:
- Go to https://wayne.joinhandshake.com/
- Click on the blue Wayne State University Sign On box
- Enter your WSU Academica ID (example: ab1234) and password
- Update account information and upload your resume
- WSU students/alumni easy access to thousands of employers who have connected to Wayne State University through the following career offices:
- Centralized Career Services (All Majors) - (313) 577-3390
- Engineering Career Resource Center (Engineering Students) - (313) 577-8336
- Mike Ilitch School of Business Career Planning and Placement (Business Students) - (313) 577-4781
Please Note: If you are a business or engineering student, please use the links and phone numbers above to access your appropriate Handshake login page and to address any of your Handshake questions.
- A full set of features, including on-campus and off-campus jobs, part-time, internship, co-op and full time postings, corporate interview scheduling, career fair management, internship & co-op management, and outcomes tracking.
- A sync feature for students & alumni to sync career and employer events to their Google calendars.
- An easy way for employers to manage recruiting – meaning more opportunities for WSU.
- Mobility – Handshake has a downloadable app for iPhone; Android version is coming soon.
- Security – Handshake runs in Amazon's cloud, has individually secured components and encrypted backups, and is PCI certified.