Career Services offers students and alumni various resources to assist with obtaining full-time employment. As a full-time job candidate we invite you to:
Connect with Employers - Participate in WSU's many Job Fairs, Special Career Events, Interviewing and Networking opportunities.
Receive Assistance with Career Preparation - Have qualified professionals help with Resume Writing, Interview Strategies, Company Research and Salary Information.
Explore Employment Opportunities - View various in-house and online job postings specific to WSU's graduating seniors & alumni.
Full Time Employment - Printable Brochure
Career Services Online
In order to receive maximum exposure to employers, we ask that students and alumni seeking full time employment register on Career Services Online. CSO is an internet database designed to assist with effectively managing resumes, transcripts, employment letters and employer job opportunities.
Students and alumni are encouraged to register on CSO by creating a profile and saving a resume onto the database. This allows Career Services to better service your career related needs.
Once you register on CSO
- View and apply to job postings
- Submit resumes for on-campus Interviews
- Post resumes and cover letters for employers to review
- View company information
- Store resumes, cover letters, transcripts and other career related documents
Employers who register on CSO
- Post Full-time Job Opportunities
- Schedule On-Campus Interviews
- Search Student/Alumni Resumes
- Coordinate Resume Drops
- Participate in Career Fairs
- Schedule Information Sessions
- List Company Information
To register with Career Services on CSO