CSO for Students and Alumni
Career Services Online (CSO) is a web database designed to assist with effectively managing student/alumni resumes, transcripts, employment letters and employer job opportunities.
Students and alumni are encouraged to register on CSO by creating a profile and saving a resume onto the database. This allows Career Services to better service your career related needs.
Students and Alumni who register will be able to:
- Apply to online employment opportunities (Student Employment, Work Study, Internship, Co-op and Full-time opportunities available)
- Submit resumes for qualified On-Campus Interviews
- Submit resumes to Resume Drops
- Have their resume viewed by interested employers.
- Participate in career related events and workshops through Career Services.
CSO can be accessed both on and off campus, anywhere you have internet access, 24 hours a day. We ask that you please keep your resume and profile information up to date. This allows us to provide you with the best quality service and provide employers with correct information about your career interests. To help us serve you better, please feel free to communicate with our office at (313) 577-3390 if you have any questions regarding CSO and/or if you encounter any posting or employer information that seems suspicious and is of concern to you.