CSO for Employers
Career Services Online (CSO) is the Office of Career Services' official online recruiting tool for employers. CSO allows employers to promote Full-Time, Part-Time, Temporary, Internship and Co-op Job Opportunities specifically to Wayne State University students and alumni.
If you would like to recruit WSU students or alumni for your available job opportunities, please log on to or register on CSO. Once you are a registered employer, you will be able to utilize the following FREE services:
- WSU Job Posting Board
- Student and Alumni Resume Database
- On-Campus Interviews
- Career Events Announcements
- Information Sessions
- Report a Wayne State University Student/Alumni Hire
If you have any questions regarding CSO, please contact Career Services at (313) 577-3390.
Please Note: Wayne State University Career Services reserves the right to refuse services to employers due to any of the following: dishonesty; breach of confidentiality; fraud; misrepresentation; abuse or other harassment of Wayne State University students, alumni and staff; failure to adhere to these Career Services office policies and/or any other violation of WSU University rules and regulations, and local, state or federal laws.
Activation of an individual's account in Career Services Online (CSO) may be denied based on the following:
- submitting a personal email address in place of the company email address (i.e., Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.)
- submitting a vague profile (i.e., not enough substantial information in the company description section in CSO)
- not completing fields that are marked with an asterisk in the CSO profile
- submitting information about commission-only job opportunities (commission-only are NOT accepted)
- not providing an official company website URL in the employer section of CSO
Employers who recruit, post jobs, attend career fairs, host information sessions or presentations at Wayne State University must adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Employment Professionals.