Career Thoughts Inventory (CTI)
The Career Thoughts InventoryTM (CTITM) is an assessment designed to help students and alumni identify their misconceptions regarding careers and career planning. Since negative beliefs can hinder decision-making and goal achievement, challenging these self-defeating assumptions may allow individuals to fully engage in the career development process.
For more information, please contact Career Services at (313) 577-3390 to schedule an appointment with a career development counselor.
The CTITM takes approximately 10-15 min and is recommended for individuals who:
- Have had difficulty making career decisions in the past.
- Have been unhappy with previous career decisions.
- Have more than 30 credits and have yet to declare their academic major.
- Continually receive mixed messages regarding their career choices.
- Regret not exploring/participating in interesting academic or career activities.